Friday, October 10, 2008

ramallah update

In july when i ws in Ramallah, i was asked to go to somebody's house to bless a cancer patient [4th stage]. They were 2 sisters & the elder one was the patient. She could hardly walk. Was totally emaciated [all skin & bones]. They were both very grateful for my visit & blessing. A month later after i had returned to India, I learnt through Nouran that she had moved on. I conveyed my condolences . This time around the sister gladly offered her apartment for me to stay during my courses in ramallah! She is taking great care of me, has given the key to the apartment & continues to be grateful for that single blessing i'd given her sister.!! [ The apt. has 3 bedrooms, 2 living rooms & a huge kitchen cum dining! I cook meals for Enaya[my host] & nouran & suleiman whenever they drop in. ] oh. yes. Suleiman is my local sarathy [sanskrit for chauffer]. He drives me around, when Nouran is busy, & mainly between Jerusalem & Ramallah, or Ramallah to Bethlechem, or back to Jerusalem. !!


Guruji's mahima is simply amazing.
shanku have included the flowers a well.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

mom - the ramallah plant has flowered. it flowered 2 days back. one plant has both full white and full pink flowers. will send some fotos later.

vidu said...

yes, the grace flows beautifully when there are no dams to hold it back! this is all just preparation for full peace in the region at some point in time. It strongly reminds me of Richard Bach's explanation of how multiple realities exist of a single moment. There is already peace in the region - we just have to reach out for it!! Jai Gurudev

Irene said...

Dear Rajima, Your boundless devotion has blossomed in Ramallah! :)